We commit with all sincerity to:
- never sell your information;
- never use your information to market our lodging to you for future stays without requiring your "opt in" and permitting your "opt out." To date, we have never performed such marketing;
- only collect the minimum of information as is customarily necessary to provide lodging;
- only share information about you when (a) required by law or (b) required by situations that demand immediate action that are to your clear benefit (i.e., "emergencies").
- that you may book our lodging without using this website and if you do so you are only protected by the privacy policies of those companies providing the booking service;
- that currently our site does not provide an online booking system and we are not responsible for problems experienced with third-party booking/ticketing websites;
- that changes to this policy will only be posted here on this privacy-policy webpage (we do not wish to invade your privacy by sending you emails about changes to the policy).
Use of Web SiteYou may view and use the "La Vecchia Scuola di Rivalta" website without disclosing any personal information. However, anonymous statistics (Matomo) about visits to the site and to individual pages are tracked for the purposes of better understanding our potential clientele and continually improving our service to them. This tracking of statistics may involve the use of "cookie" technology. By browsing the site, it is also possible for the user to view content from external platforms (such as: Google Maps and Google Fonts). Usage data and various types of data are specified in related privacy policies of these the services.
Revoke cookie consent.
Guest BookingsIf you wish to reserve accommodation we will collect the personal information necessary to handle your booking. This information may normally includes:
- Mailing address
- Telephone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Information related to any need you may have for special services
This policy was released on September 25, 2017 and it was last updated on June 26, 2018. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.